This website collects some personal data of its users.
Users may be subject to different levels of protection. Therefore, some users are of greater protection. More information about the security policies can be found in the section on applicability.
Owner of the data processed:
Lia Serra – 115 – Corso Italia- 70100 BARI
Owner’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of data Collected
Among the personal information collected from this website autonomously or through third parties, there are: cookies, data usage, first name, surname, telephone contact info, e-mail address, and city.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or in the case of Data Usage, collected automatically during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Website is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate the mandatory data, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data without having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and warrants that he has the right to communicate or disseminate it, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of data processing
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using by IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website such as administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators or external subjects such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal carriers may have access to the Data. Hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies can be appointed, if necessary and Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
• Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
• Processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data is processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
In the event of increased protection, the User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international public law organization or one made up of two or more countries, such as the UN. As well as the security measures taken by the owner to protect the data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him/her at the contact information provided.
Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order from an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes for collected data processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Access to accounts on third-party services, Analytics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Contacting the User and Displaying content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Facebook permissions required by this Website
This Website may require certain Facebook permissions which allow it to perform actions with the User’s Facebook account and to collect information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows this Website to connect with the User’s account on the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook Inc.
The required permissions are as follows:
Basic information of the user registered on Facebook which normally includes the following Data: id, name, image, gender and language of localization and, in some cases, Facebook “Friends”. If the User has publicly made additional Data available, these will be available.
Access to the News Feed
Provides access to News Feed posts and allows the application to perform searches on it.
Provides applications that integrate with Facebook Chat and gives the possibility for the user to login.
Details on Personal Data processing
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and used for the following services:
Access to accounts on Third-Party services
This type of service allows this Website to withdraw data from your accounts on third party services and perform actions with them.
These services are not activated automatically, but require User permission.
Access to Facebook Account (this website)
This service allows this Website to connect with the User’s account on the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Required permissions: Access to the News Feed and Chat.
Contact the user
Contact form (this Website)
By completing the contact form with their Data, the user consents to the use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: city, surname, email address, first name and phone number.
Interaction with social networks and external Platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Website.
The interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to any social network.
If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the User does not use the service, it collects data traffic relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects data traffic relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Instagram Widget (Instagram, Inc.)
Instagram is an image visualization service managed by Instagram, Inc. that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In case of superior protection, the User can exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User can contact the owner to find out what rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed.
• oppose to the processing of his/her data. The user may object to the processing of his/her data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• access his/her data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of his/her data processing. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of his/her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of his/her Data by the Owner.
• receive his/her data or have it transferred to another holder. The user has the right to receive his/her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can put forward a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed for public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, processing can be opposed without providing any reasons. Users can refer to the respective sections of this document to find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes.
How to exercise User Rights
To exercise User rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Applicability of upper level protection
While most of the provisions in this document apply to all Users, some are specifically subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection for the processing of Personal Data.
A higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the treatment:
• is performed by a Holder established in the EU; or
• concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the supply of goods or services for consideration or free of charge to such Users; or
• concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of these Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union
More information on personal data treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse of this Website’s use or the related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used, support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information, which directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information including a personal identification number constitutes personal data making a physical person identified or identifiable.
The following information is collected automatically through this Website (also from third party applications integrated into this Website):
IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request,
Method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good, error, etc.)
Country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page)
Details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual, who uses this Website that unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The person to whom the Personal Data refers to.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The person or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which User’s Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this website / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.